Thursday, November 15, 2012

Kristen Stewart’s Crazy Interview: ‘I Just Wanted Something In My Mouth’























K-Stew talks about smoking, sex and her ‘love’ of the internet during a hilarious chat with Conan O’Brien. Where has THIS Kristen been hiding?

On the eve of the eve of Breaking Dawn Part 2‘s nationwide release, Kristen Stewart swung by Conan and she delivered her most insanely awesome interview yet. Rocking back forth, nervously clutching her arm, Kristen dissed Twilight, said “I want to shoot myself,” and improvised a line Conan O’Brien predicted would go viral: “I just wanted something in my mouth.” He predicted correctly.


From the moment Kristen, 22, stepped foot onto the Conan stage Nov. 14, I knew we were in for something special. She made her same awkward, dance-y entrance, but something about her just seemed a million times cooler. Then she opened her mouth.

After Kristen admitted she’s glad Bella “finally gets to be on top” in the final movie, Conan segued into asking about her infamous sex scene with Robert Pattinson. She said the way it was filmed is “absolutely absurd,” and that when she watches it, she thinks, “I want to shoot myself.”

Kristen disses ‘Twilight’:

As for her post-Bella plans, Kristen revealed, “I’m actually desperate for a job. I can’t seem to make it past this Twilight thing.” At first I thought she was joking, but then she delivered a rant about the crappy scripts she’s been receiving, and things got real.

“The whole ‘girl power’ thing is such a big deal now,” Kristen brought up unprovoked. “There’s an enormous void that there’s a desire to fill. … If you just change your character name from Bobby to Sue … anything where there’s a girl punching someone in the face, or being really assertive, they’re like, ‘We’ll definitely get Kristen Stewart to do this one. It’s this faux girl-power, it’s really revolting.” Shortly after that, Conan asked K-Stew if she was high.

Kristen denies her addiction:

Then came the big question: How is Kristen doing since deciding to quit smoking? For the first time, Kristen basically denied ever smoking at all.

“I was a bit of a faker, a circumstantial smoker,” she claimed. “I just feel like I wasn’t addicted to nicotine. … I just wanted something in my mouth.”

Clearly aware of how ridiculous that was, Kristen asked out loud, “Why did I do that?” to which Conan thanked her for saying it, on behalf of the internet.

I thank you too, Kristen

 do you agree this was Kristen’s craziest interview yet? Drop a comment with your take on her confessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...