Wednesday, January 16, 2013

VIDEO: Kim Kardashian Talks Pregnancy “Blessing”, Marrying Kanye & Bizarre Breast-Feeding Plan on TODAY


Kim Kardashian and her sister, Kourtney, appeared on Today this morning (at the precise moment Oprah Winfrey was on CBS talking about Lance Armstrong).
Savannah Guthrie got the maternity questions out of the way right off the bat, saying to Kim, "We want to congratulate you on your pregnancy news." And she asked if it's sinking in.
"I think until I really start seeing, like, a belly, it won't really sink in," said Kim, who debuted new long bangs, which she kept brushing aside off her face. "It's just like a weird realization until you really start seeing the physical changes, um, and every day's different."
Guthrie asked if boyfriend Kanye West's announcement of the baby was planned or did he just "blurt it out" when he told fans on stage at a concert? "No, he just kind of says what he feels," said Kim. "Once you're past the three-month mark, you're pretty safe, so he just kind of goes off with what he feels and he was feeling it that night."
As for when we can expect the bundle of joy to arrive, Kim replied: "I'm due in July." (Duchess Kate of Cambridge is also due in July. Celebwatchers will be in overdrive this summer!)
Kourtney pointed out that her baby, Penelope, was also born in July. "I told her, for me, being around anyone's kids when I was pregnant is not good. Like, you need to wait till it's your own."
Why? "Because you're not going to feel the same," explained Kourtney.
Kim said Kourtney's life revolves around her kids "and I can't really understand that until it happens to me."
Kim then shared an idea that Kourtney came up with. "You know what she said to me on the way over here? She said that in the old days — and maybe we should try this —"
"I did not say we should try this," interrupted Kourtney.
"She said, 'Like one sister should babysit all the kids so I can go and then whichever sister's babysitting should just breastfeed all the kids."
Kourtney insisted, "I didn't say let's try this. But (Kim) did say, 'Does that not freak you out?' and I said, 'No, it doesn't.' "
Said a stunned Savannah, "OK, well. Good luck with that and I'm sure it'll all be filmed for part of a reality show!"
She moved on to chat about Kourtney & Kim Take Miami, which debuts Sunday on E! and Kim's split from Kris Humphries. Savannah asked what's going on with the divorce, which has been dragging out in court?
"It's a process," said Kim. "And, um, you know, it's happening hopefully."
Kim also said that she and Kanye "have talked" about marriage, but are "focusing on the baby." She also said she's "so content with how things are right now. And how life is and we're so happy. We definitely want that in the future, but I'm not in a rush."
Savannah also asked if the baby was a surprise?
"It was a happy ..." Kim didn't finish the sentence, but went on to say, "I think you'll see in the show, (her sister) Khloe was always open about her fertility issues and I was always kind of quiet about mine and I have similar issues so it was a pleasant surprise when so many doctors were telling me one thing and the opposite happens."
She adds, "I think it's just such a blessing knowing my circumstances, which you'll all find out about."


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...