Saturday, March 30, 2013

'i have over 200 shoes' - Mercy Aigbe



In an interview with Wapjoint, Sultry actress and mother, Mercy Aigbe made this startling revelation,
What do you personally see as your most prized asset that makes you look outstanding?
My body! I love my body even after two kids I still look this good. I also have a baby face, because a lot of people say I don’t look my age 
How many shoes do you have? And who is your favourite cobbler?Hmmmmm! I have lost count oh! Am sure my shoes are well over 200. Am a Shoe freak. My favorite shoe makers are Christian louboutin and Alexandra McQueen. 
What determines your makeup and do you have a professional you work with?I really don’t wear loud make up because I think am prettier without make up, so most times I love wearing nude make up. Yes if I have to go for events or want to undergo a professional photo shoot, I have a professional make up artist I work with. Her name is Jolie. She is fantastic. She just knows the right make up that works for me.
'ehen...what is my business?' i am sure this is what some of you might be thinking but info is info,gist is gist, you can use it for anything even to 'boil beans'...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...