Saturday, March 30, 2013

Horror: Unidentified Female Raped And Tortured To Death With A Huge Stick Inserted In Her Private Part Area(Viewer Discretion Advised)



In my entire life, I've come across few pictures that has moved me as much as the one you're about to see.
I don't know how recent it is, but word out is that she was raped, before the huge stick was inserted in her privates. Of course, she didn't live to tell her story.
Even as I post this, I'm shaking. How can any one be so evil to do this to another person, how?????
I'm gobsmacked. Indeed, the heart of man is desperately wicked and full of evil.
May God reward who ever did this, AMEN.
Please, I warn you again, This is not for the faint hearted...Viewer discretion is highly advised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...