Sunday, September 30, 2012

What Could Have Resulted To This Cruel Act Of Butchering????(Viewer Discretion Advised)

It seems the violence and inhumanity of man to man has become more pronounced in recent time, and at a very alarming rate if I must add. Not up to two weeks after I did the ACID STORY, I got another picture, a very gory one, of a person brutally butchered. I actually got the picture sometime during the week, but held on to it because I had and still have many unanswered questions.

According to one MDB reader, this happened in Akoko Lagos state; and the person in the picture is a woman, allegedly butchered by her husband for cheating.
But then again, I have my doubts, because despite the hair, and earrings, the structure of the person in the picture looks like a man.
See pic after the cut.

For crying out loud, be it a man or woman, what on earth could make a person butcher a fellow human like this? This just so cruel and inhuman, and I wonder how the person in this picture survived, despite the loss of blood that would have obviously resulted from the chunks of flesh cruelly removed from his/her skin.
God save us from cruel and evil people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...