Sunday, September 30, 2012

Kristen Stewart Interview: She’s Ready To Move On After Affair

Kristen gets real about her professional prospects — and we think she’s definitely speaking about her personal life with Robert Pattinson as well!


Kristen Stewart has had to face a ton of criticism since cheating on Robert Pattinson, but now she’s opening up about her future following the scandal!


K-stew, 22, admits to Austrian publication Weiner Zeitung that she sees endless possibilities in her professional future.

“I feel very free in my decisions,” she said. “For outsiders, it might look as if someone like me has no freedom whatsoever because of all the hype. But that‘s not true. Nowadays, I have access to so many possibilities and I have so much ahead of me. I think you shouldn‘t make compromises in life. That‘s something so fundamental but it‘s true. I don‘t deny myself anything in life. And I don‘t allow others to deny me anything.”

Kristen also spoke about her acting process during her newest film, On The Road.

“With this movie, we completely wanted to lose control over ourselves. That‘s in itself a contradiction to the way movies are shot: Script, set, everything is predetermined. The difference to Twilight was that with that I was obsessed with getting the dialogues right because I loved them. On the Road was a project where the audience was supposed to be presented something to discover instead of getting a perfect-sounding product.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...