Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Victoria Beckham Devastated By David Beckham Cheating Rumors


After singer Katherine Jenkins took to her twitter to deny rumors that she was having an affair with David Beckham, she actually drew more attention to a situation most people knew nothing about! David’s wife Victoria is ‘bemused’ over the situation, according to a new report. Read on for more details!


Katherine Jenkins, 32, first tweeted about a rumored affair with David Beckham on August 24 — to the surprise of most. Both David and Victoria Beckham have denied the allegations and are devastated by the reports.


Perhaps starting more rumors than squashing, Katherine tweeted, “Dear Twitter friends, I’ve read some horrible rumours on here & want u 2 know I absolutely deny I’ve had an affair with David Beckham. The rumours are very hurtful, untrue & my lawyers tell me actionable. I’ve only met David twice: once at the Military Awards in 2010 & on a night out in the West End in Feb 2012. We were out in a group of friends & it was just a normal fun evening out. Just so we are clear I have never been on my own with him and never arranged to meet up.”

A source told DailyMail, Victoria “is bemused by the whole thing.” Regardless, “Victoria understands why Katherine would want to defend herself against these allegations.”

“Victoria and David have been through a lot and love each other. There’s no way she’d let the family get dragged into a Twitter soap opera,” a source told LOOK. “The rumours are not true, but that doesn’t stop them being hurtful.”

Victoria and David have been married 13 years and have four children together. David said in 2004, “I do not flirt with other women. I exist only for Victoria.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...