Monday, April 13, 2015

Caroline Danjuma’s Husband’s Mistress Fires Shots at Her

dajumamistresses
These two are still having a go at each other.In the last couple of days – Caroline Danjuma has shared a few loved up pics of her and husband Musa Danjuma, canoodling.
Perhaps, feeling a bit slighted by the constant PDA show off; Musa Danjuma’s rumoured mistress Danielle Allen shared the (below) quote on Instagram – presumably lashing out at Caroline and captioned:
“Suns Shining In This Part Of The World Life Is Too Damn Beautiful In My Eyes Word Is I’m Now Pregnant I Would Throw Crazy Shade On Here But Not
Just Yet I’m Coming 4 U Tho, YES U!!! Right After I Get What I Want Blessed Week To My Fellow Chickas That Grind Hard 4 What They Want I’ll Pray 4 Those Other Chicks That Have Nothing Better 2 Do!!! #GetUrsAsWhatsTheirsIsNotUrs”
She fire another shotz, read below..
The girl has fired another warning shot at Caroline Danjuma, telling her “what is his is not yours ooo” – meaning Musa Danjuma’s money belongs to him not her.
Hence, she (Danielle) has access to the money as she pleases.
She posted an Instagram video of a married couple dancing on their wedding day.
She tagged it “MyGoals“.
Meaning she’s getting ready to marry Caroline’s husband, Musa, soon.
She also asks Caroline to show her a marriage certificate to prove she’s really married to Musa.
PS: she said she got a massage tonight – from Musa or nah?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...