Thursday, May 9, 2013

"I don't know solomon Akinyesi'' - Lancelot Imasuen


Ace actor, Lancelot Imasuen has denied knowing serial husband and heartbreaker, Solomon Akinyesi. Lancelot was tongue trashed by lilian,who disrupted Solomon's third marriage at Overcomers church, lagos.

Lilian is solomon's second wife, she accused lancelot of knowing that solomon was already married.

Here is a snippet of the interview feautured on Encomium,
You were at the centre of an embarrassing wedding scandal weeks back, how did you get involved? 
Solomon Akinyesi was introduced to me by my church member that was wedding.That was how i knew him. He said he has been in the industry for a while but i couldn't recall his face.I have never known him. 
it gets interesting...read on
 On the same day of the wedding? 

No, two,three years back. So, once in a while the lady asked me to give him job, That was just all. That Saturday, April 13, i had the option of going to Delta state for an event or attend the wedding. Because the lady is very close to me, i chose to attend the wedding. 
From being a guest at the wedding , i suddenly became chief wedding planner.According to Solomon's wife, Lilian Akinyesi, I have to pay the price of fame. That was the first day such incident would happen in my church. i was suprised when the lady was asking,''Don't you know me?'' it's still strange to me but i have to take it as one of such days you never expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...