Saturday, November 17, 2012

Bizarre: Woman Who Looks Like A Plastic Barbie Doll

eez, wonders they say, shall never cease. This woman who has doe like blue eyes, an unbelievably thin nose, rosebud pink lips, thin flaxen blonde hair and a tiny, tiny waist, is actually a human being and not a doll. Oh man, if this is what perfect is then I am hundred percent happy to be flawed natural me. What the h***? Gosh!

Ukrainian  - the ‘Human Barbie’s real name, is a living, breathing version of a plastic Barbie doll. Eerie. She swears she has never had plastic surgery. *raised eyebrow*
Lukyanova recently finished her first photo shoot for V Magazine where she attempted to explain her obsession with looking like the iconic doll even as it confounds people.

‘(I’m) happy I seem unreal to them, it means I’m doing a good job,’ she said, before responding to accusations of plastic surgery. ‘This is how they justify not wanting to strive for self-improvement.’
‘I’m an idealist and a perfectionist,’ she said. ‘And I want my looks to reflect the world within me and how I feel.’
Make up for V Magazine….


Unbelievable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...