Monday, October 22, 2012

Drama in Nollywood: Bukky Wants Me Dead- Bigval... No! He Only Wants My Money & I’m 3 Months Pregnant For Him...Bukky

Bukky                                    Bigval                                                  Bigval’s sister
Lol, before you guys will say I don’t have a job. Hmm, this is a serious matter. I came about this story yesterday night and the other one this morning. It’s unbelievable we still have adults who act as kids. They are both into Yoruba movie production. The guy says she duped him and wants to kill him, the lady replies, NO it’s a lie. I met him with nothing; I came for a movie production and gave him N2M, along the line we started dating. I’m even 3months pregnant for him. The guy’s sister is now involved. Click to start reading. 


Nollywood Actor Bigval’s BC to Family, Fans and Friends

Bigval Oreoluwa Jokotoye is my name. Pls dis is 2 tell my friends, fans, colleagues and every other Nigerian out there that am not married 2 Bukola Temitope Ajayi, that she has duped my blood sister a sum of 500,000. Antar Laniyan,v170, Abbey Lanre, 240,000, Sunny Alli 130,000, Lola Idije 120,000 and other people which include lanre hassan (iya Awero), Ireti Osayemi, Juwon,Alhaji Adenrele and other crew members. She also stole 150,000 from me, she duped Bayo Tijani and his crew too. And she has vowed to kill me by sending assassin 2 me. Incase anything happens 2 me, she is responsible oo. u can check my dp 4 her pix. Am appealing 2 u all 2 help me rebroadcast as fast as possible. tanx

Bigval is a liar. I am 3 months pregnant for him – Bukky... As more allegations of theft trail her

Last night we broke the story where Bigval Jokotoye alleged that Miss Bukola Ajayi wants to kill him over a failed business deal. Many ARTISTES have come out to defend Bukky. 
A new ALLEGATION OF THEFT was raised by SHADE OLONA (Bigval’s sister) who arrested Bukky for days in Oyo weeks back for duping her 100,000. And also said she stole Afeez Eniola Gold’s chain. 

Here is Bukky’s version of the story
‎​‎​‎​
My name is Ajayi Oluwabukola Temitope. It a big lie that I duped Bigval’s sister in anyway. I came to produce and Bigval Oreoluwa Jokotoye collected the sum of 2million naira from me and he promise to help me out. Along the line we started dating.

During the Itunu Awe, Babatee, Sodiq Adebayo came to pack everything in his house and I used my​‎​‎​ money to buy them back. I have been feeding him for the past 3 months now. I’m even pregnant for him. But all he wants is my money. If you guys notice, I am the one that changed all is wardrobe for him. He even said that when he was with Adebayo Salami, that oga bello was using his star and that was why he left.

I didn’t dupe anybody. Oreoluwa Bigval Jokotoye is a gold digger and he depends on women. I sold my goods worth 350k away. I never told him that i will kill him.
What is my‎​‎​‎​ gain if I kill him? Is dead body can’t bring back my money, talk less of is alive. I think he has metal problem. I have heard diff stories abt the way he dupes girls in the industry, Like Habibat Jinad, Shai, BJ, Tola Ayeni etc. Plssssss I am not a killer ooooooo. Plsssss help me.

Source: Naijahottestgist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...