Thursday, September 20, 2012

Why I’m Happy Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Were Spotted Together

There’s a possible sighting of Rob and Kristen driving in a car in LA and I’m crossing my fingers and toes that this is true because if they can get back together, than true love exists!


Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are unstoppable together! HollywoodLife.com told you that they are trying to work things out and now a new Twitter sighting claims that they were out driving around in LA. I am thrilled with this news because I think Rob and Kristen are perfect together and Kristen’s indiscretion will only make them stronger.

If these two can reconcile after a major cheating scandal, then you know what? This just gave every broken-hearted individual hope! Cheating should not be the only factor to end a relationship and Robsten were together for three years! You can just throw everything away. Plus, we’ve told you that young couples are faced with issues of infidelity.

I’m just hoping that Rob doesn’t throw the cheating in Kristen’s face. If these two are serious about being together then they need to be in counseling and really give it a shot. But the fact that they’re out driving around makes me so excited and I hope they move back in together!

Let’s hope that they are all smiles at the Breaking Dawn Part 2 premiere on Nov. 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...