Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Obese woman loses weight through marathon sex

'I sweat off loads of calories,' 600-pound Pauline Potter reveals. 'I call it ‘sexercise.''

Pauline Potter in 2011.
The heaviest woman in the world is using an unusual method to shed serious pounds - sex.


“I sweat off loads of calories,” 600-pound Pauline Potter revealed in an interview with UK magazine Closer this month. “I call it ‘sexercise.’”

Potter, 47, became the Guiness World Record holder for heaviest woman last year when she weighed in at 700 pounds, but she’s managed to lose nearly 100 pounds in the last year by rekindling her romance with her ex-husband Alex.

Married for three years, they split in 2008 but reunited when he heard about her Guiness title last year. It didn’t take long for them to land in bed together - repeatedly.
Pauline Potter is interviewed by Dr. Drew on HLN.

“I hadn’t had sex in three years, but we did it six times!” she told the magazine, adding they now make love between two and seven times per day. “He took charge as I couldn’t move much, but he was so attentive.”

Though their relationship is long distance at the moment - Potter lives in California while Alex is in Arizona - he has made extended trips to see her so they can continue their marathon sex sessions.
Alex and Pauline at their wedding in 2005.

“I can’t move much in bed, but I burn 500 calories a session. It’s great exercise just jiggling around,” she told the magazine. “My bed is strengthened and, although I can’t buy sexy lingerie, I drape a nice sheet over me.”

Potter, who has helped speed up her weight loss by exercising in the pool three to five times a week and cutting out most of the junk food in her diet, said she wanted to share her story to satisfy some curiosity she had encountered.

“I found that a lot of people in this world are intrigued that fat girls like sex too,” she told HLN’s Dr. Drew.

The mother of a 14-year-old son, Potter said her weight loss isn’t just about sex - it’s about gaining a healthier lifestyle.

“I want more and I don’t want my life to slip away and possibly die from this,” she told Drew.

Though she already weighed 400 pounds by the time she gave birth to her son, Potter said she binge ate when she and her husband divorced and ended up packing on the pounds.
“I was so down, I’d eat four bowls of cereal for breakfast, half a box of cookies and a bag of crisps with cheese as a mid-morning snack,” she told Closer. “For lunch I’d have a Big Mac with chicken nuggets and fries, then three portions of spaghetti Bolognese for dinner, followed by a pint of ice cream.”

Soon after her weight had climbed so high she couldn’t leave her house without using a motorized scooter.

But Alex still thought her size was sexy - despite the occasional logistical issue.
Pauline and Alex at a picnic.

“It’s hard to position her and find her pleasure spots as she has a lot of fat in the pelvic area,” he told the magazine. “But it turns me on knowing she’s satisfied. Although once, when she got on top, I couldn’t breathe.”

Potter plans on keeping her relationship - and her weight loss method - going for the long haul.
Alex and Pauline in 2011.

“If you were to ask me what was going to happen a year from now,” she said, “I would say I will have lost a good amount of weight and we probably will end up married again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...