Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Former James Bond Roger Moore claims he was beaten by two of his former wives

Former James Bond, now 84, tells Piers Morgan two of his ex’s violently attacked him.
Sir Roger Moore and his current wife Kristina Tholstrup.


James Bond may be a hit with the ladies, but actor Roger Moore claims he’s actually been hit by them.

The 84-year-old former 007 told Piers Morgan’s “Life Stories” show that two of his former wives violently attacked him.

First wife Doorn Van Steyn, an ice skater who Moore married in 1946 at the age of 19, allegedly left him with scars after repeatedly punching and scratching him.

If that wasn’t enough, he says, she puched a doctor that was treating Moore’s injured hand.

"It made a change because normally she punched me," Moore is quoted as saying in a transcript of Friday’s telecast obtained by London's Independent. “She would scratch me. She threw a pot of tea at me.

“I'd been sunbathing in the garden, I came up and I'd taken off my pants and I gave her some smart Alec answer and this teapot came hurtling at me. I said, 'right, that's it, I'm leaving'.”

After the couple’s divorce in 1953, Moore didn’t fair much better on his second marriage — to Welsh singer Dorothy Squires.
Moore and his then wife, singer Dorothy Squires at London Airport, United Kingdom in April 1959.

She, too, attacked him after learning of his affair with Italian actress Luisa Mattioli — a stunner he would later make his third wife. (It wouldn’t work out for them either, and Moore went on to be married a fourth time.)

“Dorothy was not happy. She threw a brick through my window,” Moore told Morgan. “She reached through the glass and grabbed my shirt and she cut her arms doing it.

"The police came and they said, 'Madam, you're bleeding' and she said, 'It's my heart that's bleeding'.”

Moore’s first two wives are not around to answer to their lothario ex’s charges. Steyn, whose real name was Lucy Woodard, died in 2010 and Squires passed away in 1998.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...