Tuesday, September 18, 2012

FARMER: I Forgive Rihanna For Flashing Boobs On My Land To Film Video

A FARMER who kicked Rihanna off his land for getting her boobs out while filming a pop video has forgiven the star.
Forgiving ... Alan Graham felt Rihanna's video was not in keeping with his faith


Bible-bashing Alan Graham, 62, sent his congratulations to the singer after the saucy promo landed MTV’s Video of the Year award.

He said: “I will not judge her and I will never condemn her. I found her to be a nice girl”.
Rihanna went topless for her We Found Love video

Rihanna, 24, shot the video for song We Found Love on Alan’s land in Co Down, Northern Ireland, last year. He saw red when she whipped her top off.

Despite the gong, Alan still insists the video “focused too much on sexuality”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...