Sunday, August 26, 2012

Celine Dion speaks on Whitney Houston’s death


Joining actress, Nicole Kidman in the September edition of the V magazine is soul singer, Celine Dion who revealed in her interview her take on Whitney Houston’s death amongst other things.


The 44-year-old who covered the centre spread topless revealed that Whitney’s death taught her lessons she never knew, ‘I have always been scared of the industry. Why? Because I think it’s a place where anything is possible. It’s a ‘Yes’ place, especially if you have success. And then you think that you have family and friends, true friends. But sometimes the love of family isn’t strong enough to overcome. I was just in shock when Whitney’s life had been taken because of drugs. It’s a big loss for all of us’ she said.

Dion also gave reasons for her decision to go nude in the picture, ‘I’m like this in my real life. I was scared a little bit because this was so different for me, but I’m glad I did it. Usually there’s always a reason when I do a photo shoot, there’s not the opportunity to go crazy’.

Celine Dion started her musical career at a very early age and has since become popular for her soul music and voice which many describe as perfect for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...