Saturday, March 9, 2013

My Ex-Wife Was Foolish- Kayode Salako


Below is what Mr Kayode Salako said in a recent interview about his ex-wife. My Kayode is married to actress Foluke Daramola

In a recent interview  Kayode revealed that his ex-wife, Bukola leaving the house for another woman to move in is an act of foolishness. ‘My wife that left was just being foolish and I will continue to tell the whole world that my former wife did not leave me because of Foluke Daramola because the question anybody should ask her is did I bring Foluke Daramola to her house, did she catch me on Foluke Daramola, did she catch us kissing and romancing, did I impregnate her, did I marry her before she left the house. Why should an established married woman pack her things and leave the house for a girlfriend to come and live if that woman is not foolish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...