Saturday, October 6, 2012

Texas Teen Tells 911 It Was 'Weird' to Kill His Mother and Sister


  
In a chilling 911 call, Texas teen Jake Evans spent 20 minutes calmly recounting how he shot and killed his mother and sister, calling himself "evil."

"It's weird," an even-voiced Evans told the 911 dispatcher. "I wasn't even really angry with them. It just kind of happened. I've been kind of planning on killing for a while now."


Evans, 17, of Parker County, Texas, was arrested after he called police early Thursday morning to report he had killed his mother Jami Evans, 48, and his 15-year-old sister Mallory Evans.

"I just thought it would be quick, you know? I didn't want them to feel any pain," he said. "That's why I used a gun, but it was like everything went wrong."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...