Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cossy Orjiakor’s interview:What is the worst rumour about yourself?


Cossy Orjiakor’s name, no doubt, rings a bell, especially in Nigerian social and entertainment world because of the way she exposes her massive breasts without giving a d*mn about what people think about her.

The Nollywood actress, musician and ex-dancer in this interview with National Mirror speaks about (among other things) the worst rumour she’s heard about herself.


What’s the worst rumour you have heard about yourself?

The worst rumour I have heard about myself was that dog story where it was alleged that I slept with a dog. It was so terrible that even the producer and director denied me. It got me thinking that what of if I was dead. If they had the mind to deny a living person, then, they can as well poison you. I took the producer to court because I served them court papers. We got the video and my mother said if these people can go to this extent to tarnish me, then they can do worse and she advised that I should just leave them. It was actually my mother that made me forget about the matter because my sister is a lawyer and she was working for Ricky Tafa, a law firm based in Abuja. She was ready to take up the case but my mum asked me to forget about it and I did.





Did that experience make you stop acting?

No, it didn’t stop me from acting. If I am called upon to take up a movie role, I go but I am very particular about roles. I love my life. I can’t really go to a place where I will be scared. Some people don’t like you so you just keep off.

If you have to flaunt any part of your body, where will that be?

It depends, I don’t know. I have very nice bikini bottom. Well most people will think you will say your boobs (Laughs) No, I will probably flaunt my nice bikin bottom in my bikini.

If you have to change anything about yourself, what would that be?

Nothing. I just like myself the way I am.

How do you handle your male fans?

I try not to get very close. If I am in a place where there are so many people and I don’t want to get personal, I assume a bony look so that nobody will actually come and talk to me. But if I am in the mood to smile, I will smile with everybody. It actually depends on my mood.

What puts you off people?

The negative attitude of people, the way they talk or their attitude towards me, especially for the first time, puts me off. I read faces a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...