Thursday, September 27, 2012

Kristen Stewart Talks Sex & Scent In New Interview: Get The Details

The new face for Balenciaga’s Florabotanica, KStew reveals just how much she loves the scent, comparing it to ‘sex!’ Read on for more details!


Kristen Stewart, 22, told Style.com about Florabotanica and her new campaign, “There’s sophistication to it. I feel a little bit…hello! And that feels really good. It’s sex. It’s vibrant. And thank God I liked [Florabotanica] when I smelled it; I’m not a good liar.


She also said, “[Perfume] is something that I’m just now stepping into, wanting to smell attractive. I’m 22. I wasn’t the 15 or 16-year-old girl putting on perfume. It’s such a funny thing that it does, that it suddenly gives you “something.” It puts you on another level.”

Designer Nicolas Ghesquièrehas said of KStew, ‘she boasts a beauty that is “pure and uncontrollable,” —or in other words, very Balenciaga.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...